Little Simz - Sometimes I Might Be Introvert [iTunes Plus AAC M4A]

Little Simz - Sometimes I Might Be Introvert [iTunes Plus AAC M4A]

Little Simz - Sometimes I Might Be Introvert [iTunes Plus AAC M4A]

Download Little Simz - Sometimes I Might Be Introvert [iTunes Plus AAC M4A] iTunes Plus AAC M4A


Little Simz - Sometimes I Might Be Introvert m4a

Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap
Release Date: September 3, 2021

Tracklist:
  1. Introvert [Explicit]
  2. Woman (feat. Cleo Sol) [Explicit]
  3. Two Worlds Apart [Explicit]
  4. I Love You, I Hate You [Explicit]
  5. Little Q, Pt. 1 (Interlude)
  6. Little Q, Pt. 2 [Explicit]
  7. Gems (Interlude)
  8. Speed [Explicit]
  9. Standing Ovation [Explicit]
  10. I See You [Explicit]
  11. The Rapper That Came To Tea (Interlude)
  12. Rollin Stone [Explicit]
  13. Protect My Energy [Explicit]
  14. Never Make Promises (Interlude)
  15. Point and Kill (feat. Obongjayar)
  16. Fear No Man [Explicit]
  17. The Garden (Interlude)
  18. How Did You Get Here [Explicit]
  19. Miss Understood [Explicit]

Download: #Link 1 | #Link 2

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel